- What is the expected lead time on shipping/delivery? How do I track my shipment?
Our standard shipping that is included in many of our product kits is 3-5 business days.
You can always check with us to expedite shipping for urgent orders. We provide all
orders with ship tracking numbers for your convenience.
- Do I get to speak with a manufacturer representative during my consultation?
You get to speak with a certified, experienced environmental professional. We can also
connect you with a project specialist if you have dynamic questions for the specific
- What attachment accessories come with the HEPA vacuum?
Included as accessories are the following: (1) extension wand, (1) crevice tool, (1)
upholstery brush, (1) twelve inch multi-surface floor tool, (1) disposal bag, and (1) bag
- Does the portable Intellipure require any special wiring/plugs or outlets?
The intellipure air purification unit runs of regular 110v plug with grounding prong.
- How do I interpret my environmental testing results? Is there someone to help me?
You will receive a detailed breakdown of your results and additional accessory links to
help explain the certified laboratory results. You can always call us for direction and
assistance as well as calling the lab directly to answer your questions.
- How do I package and mail my materials for testing?
You will be provided a detailed set of instructions on how to safely package and mail
your bulk materials for proper analysis by the environmental laboratory.
- Do the product kits come with a set of instructions? Do you have videos to explain the
Each product you receive will have instructions that are available with the kit or online
directly from the manufacturer of their proper usage and limitations. Yes, we have a
series of professional pro-tip videos that help you use the products in an efficient and
- What if I only need certain items to refill so I can finish my DIY Environmental Project?
We sell refills for every product kit and every individual product. You can reorder for any size refill and if there is something you can’t locate or find fell free to reach us
directly to fulfill your order.
- Where do you ship to? Can you ship international?
We ship regularly to the lower 48 of the United States. We can ship to any domestic or
international location per special request.
- Can I just use vinegar and baking soda to remove mold from my basement or attic?
It is always recommended to remove mold from wood and concrete using a professional stain remover and disinfectant to kill the root system (hyphae) in order to prevent the mold from returning. Most house hold cleaning products (bleach and vinegar) will only kill the surface mold and not reach the root system which will keep your mold coming back time and time again.
- What else do I need to do after I treat the mold in my house to prevent it from coming
A few additional considerations for improved mold remediation and necessary to
maintain/prevent the growth of mold:
(A) Continuously monitor for water leaks, water
stains and water activity, upon discovery act immediately.
(B) Monitor ventilation and
blockage of ventilation periodically.
(C) Monitor water drainage/gutters and blockage of
water drainage/gutters periodically.
(D) Maintain relative humidity at or below 55%,
using proper ventilation or dehumidification where necessary.
(E) Maintain proper
housekeeping and areas free of clutter to promote proper air circulation.
change your furnace or whole-house filtration system and maintain/clean HVAC duct
Thank you for the opportunity help with all of do-it-yourself environmental needs. If you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.